Jul 30, 2009

COOPA: July 2009



Welcome to another month of great dance sessions! I've had a lot fun putting together this months collection of great electro and progressive house, with this months intro featuring dutch artist Laidback Luke. This months session is a wider look into the newly released progressive house, as of last month I mainly stuck with the quick changes of electro house. This is a more progressive mix, with some fabulous new releases from some fabulous artists!

I hope you enjoy..

COOPA Sessions: July 2009


Tracklist:


1. MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker (Laidback Luke Remix)
2. Major Lazer - Pon De Floor (Laidback Luke Remix)
3. Diplo & Laidback Luke - Hey! (Foamo Remix)
4. Detboi - Y'all Want Mo (Sinden Remix)
5. Spencer & Hill - Heads Off (Hirshee Remix)
6. Daniel Portman - Dark Is the night for all
7. BT - Rose of Jericho (Adam K & Soha Remix)
8. Arno Cost - Indigo Beach
9. David Guetta - The World Is Mine (Baggio Electro Remix)
10.Bastian Van Shield - With Dust (Dynamical Phoenix Remix)
11.Hook N Sling;Adam K - Working Kings Cross
12.D.I.M feat. Tai - Lyposuct
13.Joachim Garraud - Are You Ready (Chuckie Remix)
14.Noize R Us - Get Into Your Car (Afrojack Remix)
15.Tiesto & Sneaky Sound System - I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Remix) [This song is Dedicated to my love Sami Mitchell. I Love you!]



-COOPA-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit