Jul 1, 2009

Coopa: A State of Trance Episode #01


To all the trance addicts who have been waiting patiently for this, I thankyou! But I also come with gift! This is the first official State of Trance episode mixed by myself right from the decks and into your ears! I've analysed a months worth of new trance releases that have come straight out of Europe, and I present them to you here in an 90-minute spectacular!!

Coopa: A State of Trance Episode #01


Tracklist:

1. Steve Brian - Yaya
2. Above and Beyond presents Oceanlab – I Am What I Am (Lange Remix)
3. Above and Beyond presents Oceanlab – Just Listen (Myone & Shane 54 Remix)
4. BT – Rose of Jericho (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)
5. Andy Moor & Lange – Stadium Four
6. 3rd Moon
– Monsun
7. Stoneface & Terminal – Santiago (2AM Remix)
8. Garry Heaney – Too Far Gone
9. tyDi feat. Audrey Gallagher – You Walk Away
10. Gaia – Tuvan
11. Nic Chagall – This Moment (Progressive Mix)
12. Alex M.O.R.P.H – Break The Light
12. Andy Moor feat. Meighton Featon – Faces
13. Ton T.B – Headrush
14. Ummet Ozcan vs. W&W – Synergy
15. Steve Brian – Yaya (Ronski Speed Remix)


I Hope You Enjoy The Show...


-COOPA-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit