Jul 28, 2009

Tiesto & Sneaky Sound System



It’s all coming up roses for our very own Sneaky Sound System. Since heading abroad to try their luck in overseas territories, the electro-poppers have scored a streak of successes including a UK number 1 with Jacques Lu Cont/Stuart Price and securing a slot on the bill for trance legend Tiesto’s enormous Victoria Park concert in London this week.

Well I thought it was a bit of a false rumour, but it would seem as though Tiesto has become quite smitten with his support act and tapped the group for a collaborative single called I Will Be Here that hits radio stations today!

Now for the song itself -- It’s good, euphoric fare as you’d expect from Tiesto, and he’s clearly got the creative smarts to edit Sneaky’s input, saving this track from becoming a cluttered mess like most of Sneaky’s second album turned out to be.

My input, I'm waiting for the dub version...



Tiesto feat. Sneaky Sound System - I Will Be Here (Laidback Luke Remix)

Tiesto feat. Sneaky Sound System - I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)



-COOPA-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit