Jul 2, 2009

COOPA Sessions: June 2009


Well are are halfway through the year of 2009, and what better way to kick off this benchmark with a sweet new Electro set from Sydney DJ Coopa!

I've decided to make this set a little shorter than the rest of them have been for this year, as I want to hear feedback from everyone to survey if 60 minutes is a better listening period than 80 minutes. I've had feedback before that 80 minutes is just too long! And I agree that 60 minutes is a nice realistic time period to a club set. I've cut down on my progressive house tracks and just concentrated on the new Electro that you'll be hearing throughout the clubs this month! I hope you enjoy the show!!


COOPA Sessions: June 2009
(Running Time: 60 Mins)

Tracklist:

1. The Cut & Mind Electric – Sweat
2. Sidney Samson – Shutup And Let It Go
3. Bass Kleph – Spend My Money (Bass Kleph Remix)
4. Jean Elan – Killer (Jean Elan Remix)
5. Bass Kleph – Helium (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)
6. DJ DLG – Scream (New Wave Remix)
7. Dirty South – Alamo (TV Rock Remix)
8. Albin Myers, Norman Doray – Drink N Dial
9. Fedde Le Grand – The Joker
10. Nadastrom – Pussy
11. Chuckie – Moombah (Afrojack Remix)
12. Fukkk Offf – The Bottom
13. Electrixx – Tetris
14. Tommy Trash & DBN – Never Be Alone
15. Nic Chagall – This Moment (Progressive Mix)



-COOPA-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit