May 28, 2009

Mash-Ups, Bootlegs & Nobodys!!



I must admit I’ve been hiding songs from everyone, for that I apologise! But from now on I will be sharing my most prized possessions with you! Little gems hidden in the giant jungle that we all call the internet! I must say, most Mash-Ups, Bootlegs and songs remixed by Nobodys are rubbish! But I persevere and filter through all that shit for you to find the BEST tracks that will make you DANCE!

Dirty South Vs Faithless - Let It Insomnia (D.O.N.S Mash-Up)
<
/object>



The Prodigy - Omen (D-Jaz & Kaduukradio Headache Bootleg)



Laidback Luke Vs Bloody Beetroots - Be Warp (JoGuedez)



Proxy Vs Benny Benassi - Satisfied Raven (Horse Remix)



Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch (Fego & Gindor Remix)



Stonebridge Vs Passenger 10 - Put Em High (Newik)



-Victorski-

No comments:

Post a Comment