May 20, 2009

Dave Darell


Hey everyone, lately I’ve been fascinated with Dave Darell! A German genius who originally caught my eye when he created a mind blowing song called Freeloader! Since then I’ve been following and listening to his unique electro-style and have fallen in love! I thought I’d share some of this love with you, but you must promise to support him HERE!!


Dave Darell - Freeloader

Klingenberg - T! (Dave Darell Remix)

4 Strings – Take Me Away (Dave Darell Remix)

Dave Darell ft. Hardy Hard – Silver Surfer

BT – Suddenly (Dave Darell Remix)

Dave Darell, HI:FI – Flash (Original HI:FI Remix)

Liz Kay – Youre Not Alone (Dave Darell Remix)

Oh and I’ll sneak you in a new song by EDX – Trust me it’s worth the listen!! Support him HERE!!

EDX – Shy Shy (Club Remix)

-Victorski-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit