Jun 30, 2009

Introducing.

(It's 3 am and I should be asleep mix)

You know, I'm not going to say too much about this, (I'm going to let the DJ's Description do that), I will however say this, what a welcome change. Reminds me of a mix by Magic Happens (out of Adelaide) that was done a year or so ago, kept me clicking my fingers all the way through Europe (Thank you Modular Podcast). Here's what Jock has to say about it.

'Some nice italo/disco/post-disco/chicago/house songs for a bit of fun. Jackson Jones, Kathy Diamond and Padded Cell particularly good.'

He's also requested that i inform you all that the mix is not aimed at presenting the DJ's mixing skills (as the songs are played nearly all the way through) but more focused on track selection and the tracks themselves.

Tracks:

40 Thieves - Don't Turn It Off
Metro Area - Orange Alert (DFA Remix)
Five Letters - Tha Kee Tha Tha
Faze Action - Hypnotic (Disco Mix)
Kathy Diamond - All Woman (Vocal Version)
Jackson Jones - I Feel Good, Put Your Pants On
Anthony Mansfield, Nick Chacona - Oh Snap! (Greg Wilson Remix (Edit))
Chaz Jankel - Get Myself Together
Son Of Sound - No Retribution
Only Fools And Horses - Spectacle Wins (Holy Ghost! Remix)
Mekon - Boy Bitten feat. Rita Brown (Padded Cell Remix)

I love it personally. Lots of fun. Try listening to it on the way to work. :D

Hope to hear more from Jock in the future.

Dan.

ps. Comments welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit