Jun 30, 2009

In The Mix: Top 50


It’s the list that Australia’s dance scene waits for with eager anticipation each and every year. It’s now time for you to cast your vote and make your voice heard, with the curtain raised on the 2009 Sony inthemix50. Who has rocked your world over the past 12 months?

Now in its seventh year the inthemix50 has become firmly entrenched in Australia’s club culture as the annual barometer for who and what is hot – and not – in the local dance music scene. It’s up to you to shape the outcome, so head on over to In The Mix: Top 50 and cast your vote!

Voting categories for 2009 are:

> Local DJ
> International DJ
> Local Producer/Live Act
> Club Night
> Festival/Event

By taking part you’ll also go into the draw to win the major voting prize; over $5,000 worth of gear from our friends at Sony! One lucky voter will take home a pair of MDR-XB700 Headphones, DCRSR47 Handycam Video Camcorder, VAIO NW Series Notebook, NAS-S55HDE Hard-Drive Hifi System and NWZ – X Series Walkman MP3 Player. Five runners-up will also win a pair of MDR-XB700 Headphones.

Now to vote for ME as your favourite DJ please follow this link, which will automatically put me down for your vote for Local DJ. You can vote up to three local DJs if you have any other favourites you want to add aswell... I'll be so appreciative if everyone took five minutes out of their time to vote for me...

NOTE: I am not doing this for a chance to be #1. I know i have just started out DJing and most artists find it stupid that I am even entering. But the reason I did enter is to see how many votes I did get, in referring to people viewing this blog, downloading my mixes, and making sure our blog is getting good recognition. I do not appreciate comments that I am amateur. I am quite clear that I am an amateur and I do not need to be told.

Vote for COOPA - In The Mix Top 50 DJS



Thankyou :)


-COOPA-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit